- see live reports while students are answering questions
- find reports from the admin/teacher side (you are in admin as soon as you sign-in to your account)
- this report is the 4th one down under search, create a quiz, my quizzes
- a % accuracy will be shown for the average of your class
- you can download your file to an Excel spreadsheet, rename the file, and delete the file
- When you select the quiz you will then be taken to the details of your report (see picture below)
- You will see if quiz is still Live, % accuracy, how many questions in quiz, how many players, report for each player, detailed report for each question, as well as an overview of all questions with % for each player.
- You can also delete, print, or download to Excel
- By individuals you will see how many questions correct an incorrect, score, ability to email parent, print individual report, delete quiz for individual student, and expand to see all details.
Embedded below is a GIF followed by a 2 minute and 2 second YouTube tutorial. To see an introductory post I created about Quizizz please click here.