Below you will see a 4 minute embedded "how-to" YouTube video that will show you both the student and teacher side (using the extension Tab resize). This will be followed by a few step-by-step instructions with pictures.
When you log on you will be taken to a site that looks like the screenshot below.
1. Make sure to select "Create a quiz".
2. You can then have your participants join by sharing the link to the right of the orange square, you could tweet the link, or they could join by typing in the unique quiz ID (I think that is the easiest way).
3. Select start quiz. Wait for all participants to join (you will see how many have joined/connected).
4. Then, ask your questions, wait for all participants to select their answers and continue to ask until you have reached the number of questions desired.
5. Select end quiz.
6. You can now access the data from the review game or "quiz".
This site could be great for reviews to get a quick glance into how everyone is achieving in your room. This could also be something students could create and give to each other.
Any questions, please let me know!